Accounting Graduate (BSc or HND).
Minimum 2 years’ relevant working experience.
Preparation of accounts and tax returns, integrity, good knowledge of MS
Excel, teamwork, self-motivation, communication and interpersonal
skills, numerical and analytical skills.
The Male Accountant's duties includes but are not restricted to:
1. Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
2. Collect, analyze and summarize account information.
3. Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss
4. Conduct month-end and year-end close process.
5. Develop periodic reports for management.
6. Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
7. Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies, procedures and financial actions.
8. Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
9. Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
10. Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
11. Develop and maintain a filing system.
12. Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management.
13. Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
14. Organize and schedule appointments, Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.